This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
4 - 12 Guest(s)
Nabe-Mono are one-pot (also called hot-pot) dishes designed to be cooked and eaten at the table. Flavored with a citrus sauce and soy sauce this shared meal is a good way to warm up in the wintertime.
Learn basics of how to make:
Sukiyaki - thinly-sliced beef, tofu, vegetables, and noodles
Chiri-nabe - fish, seafood, tofu, and vegetables
Price includes all materials and food needed, come hungry and ready to share a warm meal with friends!
* Share this page on Facebook and earn 25 points. Accumulate up to 500 points!
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Message Host to schedule a future event.
Authentic Japanese Cultural Classes
JASC (Japanese American Service Committee) engages people of all ages to experience Japanese American history and culture and to improve their well-being through innovative, high quality programs and services tailored to the multicultural community.
We offer classes and services for people of all ages and experience levels:
- Ikebana flower arranging classes (4 week sessions and holiday workshops)
- Cooking traditional Japanese foods (hot-pot, sushi, tempura, holiday, ramen, obento, and more)
- Language classes (beginner and intermediate)
- Art classes (Sumi-e ink painting, origami, Shodo calligraphy)
- Tampopo Kai children's classes for ages 0-5