This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
1 - 100 Guest(s)
You won't miss the meat when the markets are filled with this much glorious, local fall produce.
This 2 & 1/2 hour class will cover:
- Farro Risotto with Wild Mushrooms and Goat Cheese
- Winter Salad with Roasted Beets, Delicata Squash and Ricotta Salata
- Butternut Squash Gratin with Caramelized Onions
- Smoky Braised Escarole with White Beans and Golden Raisins
* Share this page on Facebook and earn 25 points. Accumulate up to 500 points!
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Message Host to schedule a future event.
Founder of Home Cooking New York
Founded in 2002, Home Cooking New York provides intimate and hands-on cooking classes at their Manhattan school as well as private classes in students’ home kitchens. Our clients range from absolute beginners to amateur home cooks who want to expand their culinary education.
HCNY’s classes range from the basic cooking techniques (Culinary Boot Camp for Everyone, Six Basic Cooking Techniques, How to Cook Fish, Pork Lovers’ Workshop) to cuisine-focused favorites (Indian, Thai, Korean, French Bistro, Middle Eastern, Northern Italian). Each 2 ½ hour class includes a recipe packet and has a maximum of 10 students. The class is centered around the preparation of a complete menu and culminates in a sit-down meal with your fellow students.