This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
4 - 12 Guest(s)
Creat a well-balanced and healthy Japanese box lunch that is eye-catching and fun to eat! Consists of rice, vegetable side dishes, and a main course which varies from fish, seafood, pork, or chicken.
Obento pays attention to the appearance and texture of the foods eaten as well as the aroma and color combination of red, yellow, and green.
Fee includes all food and materials, come hungry!
* Share this page on Facebook and earn 25 points. Accumulate up to 500 points!
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Message Host to schedule a future event.
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Request a date and time for a future event:
Request Your Date
Authentic Japanese Cultural Classes
JASC (Japanese American Service Committee) engages people of all ages to experience Japanese American history and culture and to improve their well-being through innovative, high quality programs and services tailored to the multicultural community.
We offer classes and services for people of all ages and experience levels:
- Ikebana flower arranging classes (4 week sessions and holiday workshops)
- Cooking traditional Japanese foods (hot-pot, sushi, tempura, holiday, ramen, obento, and more)
- Language classes (beginner and intermediate)
- Art classes (Sumi-e ink painting, origami, Shodo calligraphy)
- Tampopo Kai children's classes for ages 0-5