This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
4 - 12 Guest(s)
Ramen is a popular dish consisting of Chinese-style wheat noodles with delicious broth flavored with beef, pork, chicken, or seafood. Toppings are cha-shu pork, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, hard boiled eggs, etc.
Price includes all the materials you will need, so come hungry!
This is a demonstration-style class where instructors will walk students through preparing the dish and then everyone will enjoy the final product together! Come with your questions and empty stomachs!
* Share this page on Facebook and earn 25 points. Accumulate up to 500 points!
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Message Host to schedule a future event.
Authentic Japanese Cultural Classes
JASC (Japanese American Service Committee) engages people of all ages to experience Japanese American history and culture and to improve their well-being through innovative, high quality programs and services tailored to the multicultural community.
We offer classes and services for people of all ages and experience levels:
- Ikebana flower arranging classes (4 week sessions and holiday workshops)
- Cooking traditional Japanese foods (hot-pot, sushi, tempura, holiday, ramen, obento, and more)
- Language classes (beginner and intermediate)
- Art classes (Sumi-e ink painting, origami, Shodo calligraphy)
- Tampopo Kai children's classes for ages 0-5