This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
1 - 1 Guest(s)
Are you looking for someone to teach you how to make patterns, sew and tailor garments?
I am a seasoned designer and craftsmen in pattern making, sewing, production management. Im experienced in bridal, couture, costumes and ready to wear construction.
I have been teaching publicly and privately for the last 6 years. I can teach you to sew on a home machine or industrial sewing machining.
I'm offering custom made classes where I will teach you how to sew just about anything you're looking to learn within 8 hours total, days are suited to fit your schedule. Please message me if you would like a different date than is listed.
?Courses Could Include?
1.Knocking off a pair of clothing and replicating it. If you have a favorite pair of jeans, fav sweater, dress or blouse, we can replicate the pattern, cut, sew and make a new garment.
2. Making a hoodie or sweater, based on your measurements and sew to fit your body.
3. Making a cocktail dress for a party or special Event.
4. Making a skirt from measurements, having your basic sit pattern and learning how to manipulate the pattern to make a new pattern and cut and sew a new skirt.
5. Learn basic Tailoring, bring in garments you need tailored and we can cover the basics of hemming, taking a garment in and out, mending, reconstructing garments or re design.
6. Learn how to read a pattern that you have, cut sample, fit sample, re make pattern, cut in good fabric, sew garment and finish garment after final fitting.
7. Whatever you want, I'm open for recommendations and or any request, challenges or goals your looking to accomplish.
My studio includes a pattern table, sewing supplies, dress making mannequins, hundreds of existing patterns, yds of fabric to use, 2 industrial single needle machines, overlock machine, coverstitch machining, baby lock machine and blind hem machine.
$600 per person
Note: The exact location will be disclosed once the host has accepted your request.
I am a seasoned designer and craftsmen in pattern making, sewing, production management and tailoring for bridal, couture garments, costumes and ready to wear.
I am always seeking new challenges and other freelance positions, that will allow me to work with my hands and advance in the knowledge of construction.
I have a broad spectrum of artistic endeavors including; teaching publicly and privately, owning and operating a wholesale clothing line, owning and operating two retail stores and hosting fashion events.
Verlocal prohibits outside/private transactions and sharing of personal information through messaging.
Write a review about Jarred
Buy more. Get discounts.
With this bundle discount, you will receive several tickets at a discounted price for this experience.
This plan is ideal for any group event such as birthday parties, bridal showers, or company events.
If you love to retake an experience or want to invite your friends along, then you should definitely take advantage of this plan.