This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
1 - 100 Guest(s)
Hey friends and Outdoor Yoga SF community - Kick off your weekend with a fresh start, fresh air and a fresh practice!
What you can expect:
- lots of flow. we'll do several rounds of sun salutations to all sorts of beats! so you can get into the flow, soak up the sun, and enjoy the practice.
- pace will be a 3-4 (on a scale of 1-5) We'll do rounds of holding poses for 2-3 breaths, and also rounds holding for 1 breath. don't worry if that sounds confusing. just come, you'll be fine! i promise.
- All levels are welcome. Modifications and options for challenge are always offered.
- Classic remix - hip hop, country, 90's jams?! Requests welcome..
So shake out the week and settle in to your weekend with the Outdoor Yoga SF folks :)
* Share this page on Facebook and earn 25 points. Accumulate up to 500 points!
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Message Host to schedule a future event.
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Request a date and time for a future event:
Request Your Date
I was raised in New Jersey, and have found home in the mountains of Colorado, hustle and bustle of New York City, and most recently, San Francisco.
In my yoga classes, I bring to you my inspiration from over 15 years of practicing yoga, to guide you through a balanced, inspiring class. The movements include a creative combination of traditional asanas and cross-training movements to engage all of the big and small muscles in your body.
In my days as a student I have learned how to focus on sensations in the body, release tension and build strength. I teach you recognize these feelings in your body, breathe deeply, and allow the change to happen, which actively calms the minds response to intensity. In addition to building physical strength, this approach transforms your overall inner conversation. We build our mind-body connection and find the strength that exists within us.
I draw on the inspiration from people I teach, my teachers, and everyone in the universe who at any point in their life has made a conscious effort to be the best version of themselves. My work as an outdoor educator, chef, yoga teacher, marketer, and manager have all deepened my respect for how we choose to live with intention. In the way we eat and the way we move, the way we engage with one another and with ourselves, and how our connection to nature, even for five minutes a day, is essential.