This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
4 - 12 Guest(s)
Come and learn the secret of making tempura - feather light batter coated deep fried vegetables and seafood.
You would usually find tempura in restaurants served as a main dish, side dish, or as a topping for rice bowls, soba noodles, or udon dishes.
Fee includes all food and materials, come hungry!
* Share this page on Facebook and earn 25 points. Accumulate up to 500 points!
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Message Host to schedule a future event.
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Request a date and time for a future event:
Request Your Date
Authentic Japanese Cultural Classes
JASC (Japanese American Service Committee) engages people of all ages to experience Japanese American history and culture and to improve their well-being through innovative, high quality programs and services tailored to the multicultural community.
We offer classes and services for people of all ages and experience levels:
- Ikebana flower arranging classes (4 week sessions and holiday workshops)
- Cooking traditional Japanese foods (hot-pot, sushi, tempura, holiday, ramen, obento, and more)
- Language classes (beginner and intermediate)
- Art classes (Sumi-e ink painting, origami, Shodo calligraphy)
- Tampopo Kai children's classes for ages 0-5