Billing & Credit Card Information
PLEASE MESSAGE TO SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION. 48 hours notice minimum is needed.
Students who might not be English confident, feel free to bring 1 bilingual friend for free BUT YOU MUST MESSAGE US so we know to have enough space and supplies - Thank you!
A wide range of hands-on possibilities.
Tell us what YOU want to learn to cook, bake, steam, stew, eat raw, et al & we work w/ you on a menu for you to learn.
We also offer premade class menus for you to pick from & can even arrange private candlelit dinners & also tastings.
Each experience is $45/hr/person, supplies included.
Please REQUEST your FREE Consultation before purchasing.
100% of any tips made to your instructor go straight to him/her and are completely optional.
Here are some premade class menus:
Healthy Comfort Food Alternatives
- Mashed Cauliflower (as opposed to potatoes)
- No Cream/ No Milk Alfredo
- Amazing Super Lean Turkey Meatloaf
- Low Fat Green Bean Casserole
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Vegan "Tuna" Salad
Warm and Homey Chinese Food
- Duck egg congee
- Scrambled eggs and tomato
- Mini Scallion Crepes
- Pepper and Sesame Cucumber Salad
- Red bean and sugar dessert
- Tomato and Sugar Snack
On the Go Food
- Peanut and Daikon Wrap
- Easy Cracked Pepper Cheese, Egg, and Arugula Quesadillas
- Hummus and Cheese Pastry Wheels
- Super Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Corn Muffins
Mix and Match: Easy, peasy Creative Zone
- Super Moist Scallion and Cashew Cornbread that actually has corn kernels
- 3 ingredients plus vanilla Coconut Sweet Potato
- Pecan, Raisin, Onion Sticky Rice
- Pan-Seared Honey Drizzled Salami "Tostadas"
- And, any of the items in the above categories!
OR, Even Chef's Choice!
Class sizes are small so they are extra fun and attentive and if you buy any Seeds Center Sampler package, and the price is discounted for your one-time classes!
Simply purchase one of the gift certificate options found here: https://www.verlocal.com/pages/purchase_certificate?host_id=131622 to have access to the sampler discount. Samplers are redeemed at the seedscenter.org website and you will be emailed instructions on how to redeem.
We do not provide refunds, but we do work to tailor our classes to our students' schedules. For more information on our policies, visit: https://www.seedscenter.org/terms-and-conditions/
By purchasing an experience, you are agreeing that you have read our terms and conditions.
Show More Info
Rethinking Traditionally Structured Learning
Seeds Center, NFP is 501c3 nonprofit that rethinks gaps in traditionally structured learning while bringing people together and piloting community enriching programs.
Examples of past and upcoming Seeds Center initiatives include:
INTEGRATED rather than segregated age groups in learning
POSSIBILITIES focused programming we call Learn Anything
PROMOTING the inclusion of all languages even if we teach in English
DIVERSE DISCIPLINES readily available that promote a holistic and autonomous lifestyle
FREE ACCESS for students made possible through individual donors like you