This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
1 - 100 Guest(s)
2011 chevy express van
If you enjoyed our South Side tour and enjoy music, you will love our South Side 2.0 culinary adventure. With new award winning food stops in addition to one of Chicago’s most cutting edge and daring new restaurants, we will tour Willie Dixon’s Blues Heaven in the old Chess Records studio.
Get more - enjoy as much food and drink as you would like.
Drinks included - craft beers and premium wines included for patrons 21 and over on select tours.
Small group sizes - the most individualized food tours in Chicago.
We drive - you sit back and relax
* Share this page on Facebook and earn 25 points. Accumulate up to 500 points!
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Message Host to schedule a future event.
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Request a date and time for a future event:
Request Your Date
OUR RECIPE: “THE PERFECT BLEND OF FUN, FOOD AND FRIENDS.”
1. Better food. These are the spots where the “in the know chefs” eat. Our stops have been featured on “Anthony Bourdain,” “Food Network”, and “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.”
2. The city’s most knowledgeable guides. All our guides are restaurant industry professionals with at least ten years experience as chefs, chef/owners, or mixologists as well as born and raised Chicagoans.
3. Coolest neighborhoods. Get off the beaten path of corporate and chain restaurants and experience the real Chicago
4. Flexibility. We have walking tours or sit back and relax and leave the driving to us.
5. In the great spirit of “The City That Works,” our company is employee owned and operated.
6. See more neighborhood art and architecture.
7. Get more neighborhood culture and history. We grew up here!
8. Value. It would cost more to rent and park a car or taxi than the cost of a Chef Driven Tour.