These vibrant and bustling West Side neighborhoods were originally inhabited by both wealthy and working class Czechs and Eastern Europeans who were bound by culture and not welcome in other areas of the city. In the early 1960’s the neighborhoods started to become Latino and is today home to some of the best Mexican food, art and culture anywhere. Located within Pilsen, the “Heart of Chicago” is Chicago’s oldest Italian neighborhood and The Little Village is known as “The Mexico of the Midwest.”
Get more - enjoy as much food and drink as you would like.
Drinks included - craft beers and premium wines included for patrons 21 and over on select tours.
Small group sizes - the most individualized food tours in Chicago.
We drive - you sit back and relax.
$125 per person
Note: The exact location will be disclosed once the host has accepted your request.
ABOUT CHEF DRIVEN
OUR RECIPE: “THE PERFECT BLEND OF FUN, FOOD AND FRIENDS.”
1. Better food. These are the spots where the “in the know chefs” eat. Our stops have been featured on “Anthony Bourdain,” “Food Network”, and “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.”
2. The city’s most knowledgeable guides. All our guides are restaurant industry professionals with at least ten years experience as chefs, chef/owners, or mixologists as well as born and raised Chicagoans.
3. Coolest neighborhoods. Get off the beaten path of corporate and chain restaurants and experience the real Chicago
4. Flexibility. We have walking tours or sit back and relax and leave the driving to us.
5. In the great spirit of “The City That Works,” our company is employee owned and operated.
6. See more neighborhood art and architecture.
7. Get more neighborhood culture and history. We grew up here!
8. Value. It would cost more to rent and park a car or taxi than the cost of a Chef Driven Tour.