Secret of Cheese: Cheese Lovers Food Tour w/ Natural Chef, Elizabeth
Point Reyes Station, CA, United States
This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
1 - 100 Guest(s)
Visit three award-winning creameries and sample local artisan cheeses, right where they are made. Learn all about cheesemaking and what makes West Marin cheese so delicious!
- Learn about local history over fresh Bovine Bakery pastries
- Visit the home of the Cowgirl Creamery and taste all of their award-winning cheeses
- Spend time with the sheep and goats at Toluma Farms & Tomales Farmstead Cheese Company
- Savor a gourmet locavore picnic on the farm with views of the rolling hills
- Explore the dairy life with a farm tour at Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company, Barinaga Ranch, Pug’s Leap Cheese or Double 8 Dairy (depending on farm availablity)
- Enjoy intimate groups of 4-7 guests
* Share this page on Facebook and earn 25 points. Accumulate up to 500 points!
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Message Host to schedule a future event.
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Request a date and time for a future event:
Request Your Date
Elizabeth Hill, the owner and operator of West Marin Food & Farm Tours, is a certified Natural Chef, a UC Master Gardener, a Stanford graduate, and a credentialed teacher with a Masters degree in Education. She has had a life-long love affair with West Marin and is delighted to have combined her passions for food, gardening, education, and travel in her unique culinary tour company. As a child, Elizabeth grew up sailing on Tomales Bay with her grandfather, picking huckleberries for her grandmother’s famous tarts, swimming and picnicking at the local beaches, and running in the annual Fourth of July marshmallow race. She is thoroughly endeared to the land and is committed to supporting the community.