Oyster Lover Food Tour w/ Natural Chef & UC Master Gardener, Elizabeth
Point Reyes Station, CA, United States
This event is available only at the host's venue. Please book from the available dates listed.
1 - 100 Guest(s)
Dive deep into the heart of the oyster world!
Enjoy exclusive, behind-the-scenes tours at two oyster farms and eat beautifully prepared oysters at two local eateries. An oyster lover’s dream!
- Learn all about local history over fresh Bovine Bakery pastries
- Take a tour at Hog Island Oyster Company and sample their raw oysters and their famous BBQ oysters with chipotle bourbon butter
- Visit the The Marshall Store and taste their smoked oysters, bacon oysters, oysters Rockefeller and more!
- Explore behind-the-scenes at Tomales Bay Oyster Company and get a professional shucking lesson
- Savor three types of grilled oysters and a wine pairing at Nick’s Cove
- Take in the stunning views of Tomales Bay
- Enjoy a small group of 4-7 guests
* Share this page on Facebook and earn 25 points. Accumulate up to 500 points!
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Message Host to schedule a future event.
This experience does not have pre-scheduled availability! Request a date and time for a future event:
Request Your Date
Elizabeth Hill, the owner and operator of West Marin Food & Farm Tours, is a certified Natural Chef, a UC Master Gardener, a Stanford graduate, and a credentialed teacher with a Masters degree in Education. She has had a life-long love affair with West Marin and is delighted to have combined her passions for food, gardening, education, and travel in her unique culinary tour company. As a child, Elizabeth grew up sailing on Tomales Bay with her grandfather, picking huckleberries for her grandmother’s famous tarts, swimming and picnicking at the local beaches, and running in the annual Fourth of July marshmallow race. She is thoroughly endeared to the land and is committed to supporting the community.